Friday, November 16, 2012

Trolling along...... Tra La La.........

What is a troll?  I always thought it was the mean, ugly monster who lived under the bridge that the three Billy Goats Gruff wanted to cross.

Well, recently, I learned there is a new, modern definition.  According the the Urban Dictionary, a troll is, "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."  (Moment of silence to think.....)

So in the Dictionary According to Doanyelle, this means a troll is a grown-up who wants to make fun of someone or upset someone anonymously.  Why, this must be what happens to children like "Rotten Kid #1" and "Burnt Buttermilk Biscuit Screamer" when they grow up!

And, I just found out I'm related to one!  Well, at a certain elementary school today, I learned that bullys are
NOT POPULAR!  Gasp!

I'm just sayin'..........



No comments:

Post a Comment