Friday, September 14, 2012

Missing Roger


I miss Roger so much.  Life is really boring without him by my side.  We talk, we laugh,we watch movies and listen to music.  We go for drives and he holds my hand…….. sigh.
Anyway, today I watched National Geographic’s documentary on the world’s most dangerous gang- MS13.  So, in case I can’t find a job, I figured I could keep the gang idea on the back burner. Maybe they could just punch me in the arm for my initiation instead of beating me silly. There are just three other problems- I look ridiculous in a bandana, I can’t get their tattoo because I hate asymmetry, and I can’t seem to make their “sign” with my fingers.  Humph.
And, speaking of tattoos, I decided to ix-ne the idea of going to the tattoo convention in Jacksonville.  I don’t think it would be much fun alone.  Instead, I guess I’ll go to Okeechobee for the weekend to help my mom with a project.  Maybe she’ll treat me to a mani and pedi when we’re done. J

2 comments: