Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Keep on the Sunny Side!

Today's song of the day is "Keep on the Sunny Side".  Some of you may recognize it from the 2000 movie, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?", but it's a super old-timey tune.


So tomorrow is another grand adventure.  My first day of substitute teaching.  I am SOOOOO nervous.  My class will be third graders.  I'm worried they will chew me up and spit me out, or that I'll loose control of the class, or that I won't be able to follow the lesson plan (or there won't be a lesson plan) and I'll look stupid.  Oh well.  I will try to face my fears and twenty-five 8 or 9 year-olds.

I tried out my new whoopie pan tonight.  I made pumpkin whoopie pies.  They stuck to the pan and were wayyyyy too sweet.  (And for me to think something is too sweet means it's REALLY sweet- like my sweet Roger- mushy mushy....)

Anyway, have a great night!  I'll let you know how the subbing goes.  Friday I have Kindergartners!!  And thank you to the 125 people who read my post yesterday.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment