Monday, October 15, 2012

The Letter "F"

So, I'm watching Family Feud for the first time in many years.  The question was, "Name something that makes you happy that starts with the letter "F"?  These are the answers given...

  • Feathers (wrong)
  • Fuc**** , oh, I can't say that, can I?  O.k.,  fire trucks!  (wrong)
  • Funnel Cakes (wrong)
  • Friendship (ding)
  • Fingers (wrong) WTF?!
  • Fun (ding)
And I thought my family was weird. And the poor host, Steve Harvey was a charm!  It took everything he had to keep a straight face through this! Doh!......

Anyway, so our belonging are finally in our apartment.  I couldn't move my arms yesterday, so I couldn't type this update.  It took Roger and I and three movers (two BIG thumbs up to Little John's Movers from Ocala) 8 hours to accomplish.  We had to load our storage unit, then drive to Jax, then park in the road and bring the stuff down a parking garage ramp, up the storage elevator and through the maze of hallways, where my mom was waiting to direct where things should be placed.
I'm not as patient and calm as Roger, and I'm surprised he's still talking to me because I get grouchy when I'm hot and exhausted.  He is truly the most patient and loving husband anyone could ask for.

So, we're in.  Now we just have to find the right place for everything!  We love it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment