Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Great Adventure..


I love my wife so much !!
We always have something to do, places to go and people to meet, but at the end is just Doanyelle and I, this is the reason our marriage is full of great adventures.
sometimes we invent our adventures at home, writing, creating, reading or just talking , dreaming, making plans,always making plans for the next adventure.
We share almost the same interests , like music, books, art,antiques, etc.
Thank for read my wife blog every day,i just discover that she have this gift for narrative and share with people through the blog.she is now a "blogstar" with over a 200 visits a day, very impressive.
At this point you probably are thinking what a chessy post "some guy writing about her wife" but really for me Doanyelle is a Great Adventure always something new. take the time to read previous post and you will understand.
Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment