Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Peaceful Sunday

In the words of Ice Cube, "It was a good day."  Roger talked me into going to church.  I really didn't want to go, but I'm glad he's motivated and I don't want to set the wrong trend, so I went.  I'm so glad.  I once again feel like God has a purpose for me, and the Reverend welcomed us as new parishioners.

Then, we went to the Green Market in Riverside.  Weird thing is, I was going to buy some Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap online this morning, but got side track.  They had some for sale at the store, so I lucked out.  We also bought some awesome almonds baked with apples, dates, flax seed, balsamic vinegar and red pepper.  Yuuummmmy!

After that, we went to the library to pick up documentaries for the week.  (We're on a kick!)  This week, we have Guantanamo Bay, Ben Franklin, Marked (about prison tatts), Secrets of the Civil War, 42 Ways to Kill Hitler, the Underground Railroad, and Pakistan.  We also got One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.  Last week we watched Secondhand Lions and On Golden Pond.  Two thumbs up for both.

Here's a picture of a woman standing outside the library.  For someone who loves Jesus so much, I couldn't figure out why she wasn't smiling... :(



For lunch, my wonderful husband made ceviche and seafood stew.  
And this afternoon, we were lazy and relaxed.  

This will be a great week.  Here's the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment