Saturday, November 24, 2012

Only True Love Shares Heart Attacks!

This morining I woke up to "Good Morning Doanyelle-ita!  I love you so much.  You are so precious!  Let me give you a (morning breath) kiss!"  How lucky to have someone love me soooo much!  Of course then he proceded to vigorously rub my head in an effort to start a dread lock.... LOL

So yesterday we were sitting on the couch and I doubled over in pain.  Roger grabbed my arm, to help me I thought.  Then I heard heavy panting.  I did the exercist head turn, complete with glowing red eyes, and said "What are you doing?!?"  As pain was ripping through my chest, he was clenching my arm because he was having chest pains.  What?!?!  "You can't have a heart attack right now, because I am having a heart attack!"  So we both just sat there moaning.  At one point, Roger got up and found some aspirin, and we both crashed on the spot.  LOL  Only true love shares heart attacks!  (I don't think we really had heart attacks, but it's weird that we both had crippling chest pains at the same time.)

Last night, I tried my second sewing project.  It's a bag  that rolls up to fit in your purse.

 
Tonight is Men without Hats, so here's the song of the day!
 
 
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment