Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve

Well, I started getting sad because it's the end of another year.  But then, I remembered all the things that happened in my life this year. Here's some of the biggies:

  • Roger and I went to New Orleans
  • I moved from Jensen Beach to Port St Lucie
  • I bought a car
  • Roger and I started living together
  • Alex turned 18
  • Roger and I went to Peru
  • Roger and I went to New York
  • Alex graduated from High School and College
  • Roger and I went to California
  • My Dad had a heart attack
  • Alex moved to Tampa
  • I resigned from my job of 14 years
  • Roger and I got married
  • Roger and I went to London and Paris
  • Roger and I moved to Jacksonville
  • Roger and I started going to church
  • Roger and I got married again
  • I started a new job
That's quite a bit of activity!  

This time last year, Roger and I were napping in our New Orleans hotel in preparation for our New Years partying.  However, we didn't wake up until 12:02 a.m. when the fireworks started going off.  Oh well!!!

This year, I unexpectedly had to work late, so we decided last minute to stay home and watch movies in bed.  That's more our style now!

Tonight I feel like the queen of the world.  We had a great dinner, and then I bought some thermal underwear, earmuffs, and zebra print flannel P.J.s.  This is the warmest I've been in a month!  Plus, I actually slept all night last night, so I'm hoping for a repeat tonight!

Tomorrow, I guess I'll share my New Years Resolutions.

I hope everyone is happy, healthy, safe and warm.  Many blessings.  Love- Me.

Here's the song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment