Friday, December 7, 2012

My Life with my Wife...

"The Poorest Person is not one without money, but one without dreams....." 
That's what I always say to my wife.  Money is the last thing that worries me, rather, I will be scared or worried the day I don't have dreams or the desire for the adventure.

Doanyelle is the one who brings balance to my life.  She likes to wake me up as soon as SHE wakes up, just to say, "Hi!" or "Goodmorning!"  

Sometimes my dreams or imagination takes over, so she helps me keep reality in check.  Like one day, I decided to buy rocket launcher, and she told me "it's not feasible" to keep a rocket launcher in our apartment.

But I think our Great Adventure is about to get better.  We decided that we want to have a child.  I, however, have one condition- I don't want to raise a child in the U.S. right now- especially with the society's poor influences.  I'm not trying to be offensive, but I think this country's family values are declining. I watch the news daily, and that's not want for my family.  I want to expose our child to a different environment, so he learns that he can never take life for granted, and that he has to earn the things he wants in life.  I want him to be an independent thinker and have a unique perspective and style.  I feel sorry for children who grow up watching shows like Honey Boo-Boo, MTV, or reality T.V.

These are just my thoughts.  

I'm not trying to be philosophical about this, but adventures and dreams also come with responsibilities, and you should never take them for granted.

Have a nice weekend and try to expose your families to something different and don't let the media control your life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment