Sunday, December 9, 2012

Only Roger....

So, I was super happy, because I got in bed before Roger, which means I got control of the remote. This means I got to watch junk T.V. instead of a war movie, the news, or a documentary...... So a few minutes later, Roger joins me and asks what we're watching.  He then waited a few minutes and asked me the routine question, "are you sleeping?" Usually I mumble "no" and he gets upset because I'm really sleeping and missing the T.V. program. Tonight, however, when I responded "No", he said, "ohhhh, you can sleep, it's ok." ?!?!?!!@? Then I understood what was happening.  "You want me to sleep so you can change the channel!"  Then he starts rubbing my head and telling me to sleep. When that didn't work, he LICKED my glasses so I couldn't see!   Sigh...... Only Roger!!! I gave him the remote....

No comments:

Post a Comment