Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

I have to admit, sometimes it's nice to have time to yourself.  I had a super great afternoon.  I got to walk to the apartment for lunch- just because I forgot something. It only took me ten minutes.  And, then, since no one was around, I got to go out to eat by myself.  Another fun thing to do every now and then.

The afternoon was pretty boring at work, since I still don't have a lot of responsibilities.  But they kicked me out the door at 5:00.  Weird sensation.  They DON'T want you go stay past five?!?

Then, since I knew no one was home, I got to have some more time by myself- a very rare commodity.  I took the long way home, picking up an orange, cream-filled cupcake along the way.  I dropped off my stuff, picked up my car, and went to the grocery to get the necessaries for dinner.  And, I didn't have to rush in the store.

Then I came home and got to listen to MY music and have a hard cider as I prepared dinner.

I like being married, but every now and then, I miss my ME time, too.

Here's to enjoying spending time with yourself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment