Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Part 2

Two funny things happened today.

1) I plopped my four year old nephew, Brock, on Roger's lap.  Roger immediately held his hands up and froze with a look of panic on his face.  "Can you hold him for a minute?", I asked.  "I have to run to the bathroom."  "No," he replied.  "It's against the rules and regulations, section 7."  "Seriously?" I countered?  "How are we supposed to have a child if you won't hold one?"  I walked away.  When I returned, Brock was explaining to Roger how Santa Claus isn't real.  Apparently Spider Man, Super Man and Zombies are real and Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny are not real.  So now you know......

2) I managed to get stuck in the elevator.  We had a boat-load of stuff to carry when we came back from my grandparents.  So, we got in the elevator at home and I set what I was carrying on the floor.  When we arrived at our floor, the doors opened and as Roger was exiting, I turned around to pick up my stuff.  When I turned back around, the doors had closed.  Well, because of our super duper security, you can't do anything in the elevator without a "clicker", and I didn't have one on me, so I couldn't open the doors.  Next thing I know, I'm carried to the second floor, but the doors didn't open. I just sat there for a few minutes. I had to call Roger from my cell phone and tell him I was stuck.  Then, I was taken to the first floor and the doors opened, so I had to get off, because you can't access your floor without the clicker.  So, I had to wait for him to come back down and get me.  Sigh.  I'm really good at getting stuck in stupid situations like that..... As the Peruvians say, jajajajajaja (hahahahaha).


No comments:

Post a Comment