Friday, January 25, 2013

TGIF

Happy Friday!

Here's a Friday song:


Well, after 3 days of not sleeping, I decided I need to show myself some love, and make the most of this being alone-business.
Tonight, I'm going to hang out with my friend, Stella A. and do some cleaning of the apartment and my mind.
Something interesting I learned today is that you can make a left hand turn at a red light on a one-way road if you're turning on to a one-way road.  I hit up the policeman who works in the the police station in my GROCERY STORE, to ask him to clarify the law for me.  Very useful information.
Today I worked really hard.  I like a challenge- it gives me adrenaline.  Thank God for stimulation!
Here's a picture of the nice sunset that greeted me when I got home!











I also decided today that I'm going to start a side business and find a homeless person to employ as a helper.  I need to do something to satisfy my creative hunger and also my desire to make a difference in the world.  I passed the food line on my way home from picking up Stella and realized that I have so much to give and maybe I can make a difference in at least one life.

So, here's to my next 10 days of solitude.  I hope I find peace and can finally sleep!

Thank you to the 65 people who read my blog today.  That means a lot to me and motivates me to continue to pour my heart out to the unknown.

Muwahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment