Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thank God for Weekends

Roger and I went to see Django last night.  Great movie, though horribly violent.  I expected this, however- it is a Quintin Tarantino movie.

I ditched my diet last night.  After 12 days of Atkins, and almost no progress, I wanted some movie theater popcorn and a Kit Kat bar.  My self discipline is horrible.

In 30 minutes, I'm going to wake up my Honey Bunches of Oats and we're going to Cars and Coffee (an RX7 gathering).  We were going to take a concealed weapons class today, but decided to wait until next weekend.

After spending the week trying to help my son figure out what he should do with his life, I think Roger and I are getting Wanderlust.  There's so many places to travel.  We can store our stuff, grab a suitcase and wander the globe......  Decisions, decisions......

Anyway,  I hope you have a great weekend.  I have a stinkin' suspicion it's going to be a great one!!!

Here's a song:

No comments:

Post a Comment