Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update

Well,  I've obviously made no time for an update so far this week.  My new job is draining because I work with women, and women are drama queens.  My son is draining, because he's paralyzed with fear about what he should do with his life, so he is doing nothing.  My diet is draining because I'm doing everything I can to lose weight, and I'm only losing like 1/2 a pound a day.

The rest of my life is perfect and happy.  I started a yoga class on Tuesday.  (Confession:  I was in happy baby pose- holding my knees while laying on my back, and the male instructor sat on my legs and I quietly farted.  He moved on to the next person pretty fast....I don't think he'll do that next week...)

Roger and I also started a class on Wednesday called Basic A- it's to learn about the Episcopal religion.  And, the great part is we get to ask questions and no one will raise an eyebrow (at least not in front of us).

And, today is my grandmother's 80th birthday.  I'm so lucky because I have both my grandparents and they have such a special place in my heart.

And, my husband got his hair cut this week, and he's so handsome!  And, he's nice on top of that, and put's up with me.  And, he's patient with my child. He tells me he loves me and I'm beautiful, and his goal in life is to make me happy. And, he doesn't let me wash dishes, because a year ago I left a speck of food on a plate. And he loves my family.   What more could a girl ask for?

Life is good.

Here's a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment