Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jesus and the Pin-up

What's wrong with this picture?  I was trying to request a free bible, and right before I hit 'Submit', I noticed an add at the bottom of the website for a pin-up postcard.  Weird!


Anyway, today was day three of the stinky cabbage soup diet.  I don't even care anymore.  Today was stinky cabbage soup + fruits + vegetables - corn - potatoes - bananas = misery.  Tomorrow is stinky cabbage soup + bananas + skim milk = more misery.  Sounds like constipation to me.  Maybe that's meant to counteract the wicked diarrhea that's the number 1 side effect of this diet followed by ravenous hunger and a gross (gross meaning large, not yucky, but yucky works here, too) feeling of dissatifaction.  That's o.k. When I weighed this morning I was down 5 1/2 pounds.  We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

Here's a song:


No comments:

Post a Comment