Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today is Going to Be Great!

Today is a going to be a great day!  I'm sure of it!!!

I slept well.  I know this, because every time I rolled over, my joints popped.  This is a great thing because this only happens when my muscles are totally relaxed.  I was relaxed!!! Yeah!!!

And, I woke up to someone walking down the street whistling "More than a Woman", from the Saturday Night Live soundtrack.

And, then, I checked my phone, and I had a hopeful text from my son.  He's never hopeful- usually just gloomy.  So this, too, is great!

So, Happy Saturday.  Let your light shine.

P.S.  We watched a great movie last night, called "Butter" on Netflix.  Check it out.  It's funny, has a good cast, and off the wall.

Here's the song of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment