Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stinky Cabbage

Roger and I are on day two of the cabbage diet.  Not fun.  Day one was stinky cabbage soup and all the fruit we wanted except bananas.  Today was stinky cabbage soup and all the veggies we could eat, plus one potato, and no corn.  Tomorrow will be stinky cabbage soup plus all the fruits and veggies we want, but no bananas, corn or potatoes.  Can you hear my stomach growling?

All I can say is I'm glad the yoga teacher didn't sit on my legs this week, after two days of cabbage soup.  As retaliation for last week's incident, he squatted by my head to push on my shoulders and pooted a little in my face.  It took all my self discipline to not burst out laughing and tell him he wins......

Anyway, I got a free deep tissue massage at work today.  Hurt so good...... (My boss still goes days without acknowledging me.)  Sigh........

And last, Roger and I are making new plans.  Jacksonville doesn't seem to be working out very well for us.  We don't feel so bad now, though, because through last night's news cast, we learned that  Jax has the 5th worst economy in the nation.  No wonder there's so many BEAUTIFUL abandoned buildings.  If only, if only......

All I can think of tonight is pizza and Oreos.  I wonder what day I get to eat those with my stinky cabbage soup......

Here's a song.



No comments:

Post a Comment