Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Pictorial

Sometimes, I don't have any words.  I'm extremely unhappy, but trying to make the best of things. So, I find that it's easier to express myself in pictures instead of words, so here we go.  But first, here's a video:

I started my night out with Neil Diamond again.  Then, I progressed to John Cougar and Amadeus , before I headed out.

Here's some pictures from last night and today:


 Last night I had dinner with my grandparents.  My super sweet grandmother put on a super sweet spread!!
Tonight, I created a memory wall for all the fun things Roger and I have done.

 I finally hung the picture Roger and I bought last weekend with the oriently Madonna and Child
I
 This is an icon I found last weekend at Fans and Stoves.
 This is from the local bar I went to tonight that had 4 bands on tour from L.A. and Washington.
This is wall graffiti from the communal bathroom.
 Ditto


Ditto

















Wall art from the bar.










I would wish you a Happy Tuesday, but I'm not sure that it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment