Monday, September 17, 2012

How many thoughts can bounce around in my head at once???


Here are my random thoughts this morning:
  • ·        For anyone that plays Hanging with Friends, “bice” is a word.  It’s a blue pigment.  If anyone would like to play with me, that would be awesome, because I need two hundred more points so I can change the look of my character.
  • ·         Two product shout-outs: Colgate Optic White Toothpaste and the Venus Bikini Trimmer.
  • ·         Things that are not cool: knowing there’s a lizard in my bedroom SOMEWHERE, being exhausted and not able to sleep, not seeing my best friend/love of my life for 7 days, with 9 more to go, not being able to remove the stupid blond hair extensions some whacked out hair stylist added to my hair.
  • ·         What I would love to eat if I were not on a diet: crème brule. How’s my diet working?  It’s not, and I’m not cheating.  I think stress is a factor…. Sigh
  • ·         Something I despise: lies!
  • ·         Questions for the day: If Jacksonville is the largest city in the country by area, why don’t they have an Ikea store? And what’s in a Swedish meatball anyway?
  • ·         The Spanish word of the day is Zapato (shoe).  And, yes, I have not passed Lesson 3 of Rosetta Stone, because I can read and write Spanish o.k., and my grammar is good, I just can’t pronounce anything accurately.  How do you say “Help” in Spanish?????
  • ·         It’s 10:30 in Florida, which makes it 9:30 in Lima, Peru.
  • ·         Why won’t anyone comment on my blog?  Am I that boring?
  • ·         According to Wikipedia, the first album released by Depeche Mode was “Speak & Spell.”  Here’s the Depeche Mode song of the day:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEAuMiKqP-4
  • ·         That’s it.  My four minutes of random thoughts captured in a list.

1 comment: