Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Mornin'!


Good mornin’, good mor-o-or-nin’, time to wake your sleep head, good mornin’, good mornin’, to you! Whoo, whoo, whoo!  (That’s today’s song of the day. You can’t even attempt to sing it without smiling.)

The other song of the day is Happy Birthday, because today is Roger’s Birthday!  And although I’m very disappointed we cannot be together, especially since he was in Peru last year for my birthday, too, I’m still in a good mood, because birthdays are happy.  It’s the day we came into the world, kicking and screaming, and were immediately grabbed, cleaned up, swaddled and held by someone who loves us. 

So Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life.  I plan to celebrate when you get home.  I have presents for you to open and looootttts and loooooottttts of kisses for you!  You’re another year older in our Grand Adventure, so that make you wiser, right?  Xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. XOXOXOXOXO We will have a great adventure soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good mornin’, good mor-o-or-nin’, time to wake your sleep head, good mornin’, good mornin’, to you! Whoo, whoo, whoo!

    ReplyDelete