Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear Baby Jesus

Dear Baby Jesus,
Thank you so much for the following:

  • the best boyfriend (soon to be be ex-boyfriend when we get married) in the whole world- my Boo Boo Honey
  • a family that loves me (even if my son hates me)
  • great music
  • Batteries
  • My Garmin
  • Xanax
  • Music
  • Feather Pillows
  • My bicycle and jump rope
  • The girl at Lane Bryant who told me my bra size is 42F instead of 40DDD and gave me a 50% off coupon
  • My Dutch oven
  • Roger's citrus juicer
  • Teavana
  • A  car that I love
  • what little knowledge I have
  • the fact that I have food, shelter and decent health
  • the fact that I have two parents that love me, even if we don't see eye to eye, and two grandparents that freaking rock because they love everyone unconditionally
  • because I am unique, and even if no one understands me, I love myself, because I have good values,  and try hard.
  • As a disclosure: I know that I am super lucky and may sometimes appear to not appreciate my life.  Please don't get me wrong....  I'm thankful for what I have and would still be thankful if I had less, because no matter what, I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very lucky too , I love you sooooo much, thank you baby Jesus

    ReplyDelete