Friday, March 8, 2013

Yippeee!!

It's Friday!  It's fresh out.  It's pay day for me.  I woke up rested and happy.  Roger is in a cocoon next to me.  What more could a girl want!

Day 4 of Weight Watchers.  Yesterday was super easy. I hope I lose at least 2 pounds this week.

Yesterday Roger picked me up from work and we went for a nice long drive to Fernandina Beach / Amelia Island.  I had to laugh, because on the way we passed through Springfield, and he pointed out a vacant lot lot had about 10 cats and the name number of chickens and roosters.  Fun, and odd!



And while at lunch, I went for a walk downtown.  The weather was perfect.  I passed a statue of Andrew Jackson.  It never occurred to me that he's the person Jacksonville is named after!



I guess that's it.  I don't have much to share.

Have a great Friday!  Here's a song:


No comments:

Post a Comment