Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I just want to play hookie today......

I would really like to have stayed in bed with my honey bunny today.  But no, we got up to face the grind.  I feel bad, because I snapped at Roger just before he left. I was frantically trying to finish the tuna salad (see recipe below), when he commented that he was just going to eat a sandwich.  Wrong thing to say, and the inner Hulk in me came out.  He took the tuna salad.  And, in true Roger style, he still did the Roger dance for me as he walked down the hallway.  You see, every morning, when Roger leaves for work, I stand at the door and waive, and he wiggles down the hallway, shaking his butt and waiving and blowing kisses.  He's like my teenage boyfriend, and I love it!

Anyway, another shooting in Jacksonville last night.  A man was gunned down in the Walmart parking lot. I think we have one murder every day......

Last night I actually got some cleaning done, so I'm super happy.  And, tonight is date night!  Wheee.

So, I hope you have a great Wednesday!

Here's my tuna salad recipe: 2 cans white albacore (drained), 1 jalapeno (cut in half, de-seeded, and cut in slices width-wise), 1 small stalk of celery (cut in strips width-wise), a handful of dried fruit (cranberries, or a mix), 1/8 to 1/4 cup diced red onion or green scallions, about 1/4 cup mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.  Yuuuuummmmmyy!

Here's a song:


1 comment:

  1. So Roger does the "bootie in the pants" dance for you....NICE!

    ReplyDelete