Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tender Words

Jacksonville has a weekly "artsy" paper called Folio.  In this week's addition, they published love notes.  Here are some of my favorites:

  • "... So let me do the dishes in our sink, Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink. I could be the man who grows old with you.  I wanna grow old with you.
  • I would rather sit in the rain with you than walk in the sun with anyone else.
  • Jesus doesn't love the little children as much as I love that dog.
  • Ouch... OUCH!... I love you so much it hurts.
  • When Death comes for me, i twill reach into my chest only to find nothing at all.  And when he asks where it is, I will tell him you have it.
  • I've tripped over many things in my life, but you are the only one I look forward to fall for, again and again and again.
  • Hey Starbuck, what do you hear? Nothing but the rain, sir.  Then grab your gun and bring the cat in.  I frakkin love you.
  • They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but when I looked at yours, I was left speechless......
  • You and me, baby.  We're like a kaleidoscope, our colors come alive when I am with you.
  • Lets keep a secret.... I won't tell anyone that your voice is my favorite sound.
  • I love you.  For who you are and who you aren't.  For what you do and what you don't.  For all the ways- big and small- you make sure I know I'm loved.  No one else has ever taken the time to make me feel so special.
  • I'll give you 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake.  I'll stop loving you when the last one dies.
  • I love you with all my butt.  I would say say hear, but my butt is bigger.
Very sweet.  These are words from the heart!! What will Valentines day have in store for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment