Friday, February 22, 2013

Call Me Oscar....

Man, I woke up grouchy!  I attribute this to the following reasons:

  1. the last thing I smelled before I went to sleep was Roger eating potted meat;
  2. I didn't sleep well at all.  My pillow wasn't positioned right and I kept waking up;
  3. When I got up super early to use the restroom, I weighed and found I gained 3 pounds in the last two days. I didn't overeat!  I actually ate less. :(  ;
  4. It's foggy and rainy outside.  The city looks grey.
  5. When I turned on the news, I found there's a group of scientists here studying all the sharks. Booo.  I have been waiting for the day when it will be warm enough to go to the beach, but now I can't swim because there's too many sharks......; and last but not least,
  6. Our apartment is really messy the last two days.
Here's the view I see now from bed:



















So, how to turn my frown upside down...?!?!??!  A song!
O.K., so this was my first pick, but when I was trying to cut and paste, the second video below caught my eye.  Hilarious!  I am officially happy now....

No comments:

Post a Comment