Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Two Minute Low-Down

So, because I'm about to fall into bed and watch the new episode of Law and Order, all I can offer is a two-minute low-down.....

I took Friday off and went to visit Alex.  Had a super great time. Distance and time has most def strengthened our relationship.  There's a cute pic we took in the car, but he'll have to re-send it to me so I can post it.  He finally started university on Monday and moves into his first apartment today.  I think he's a little scared or intimidated because he told me he'll probably crash at my sister's place tonight.  Poor pookie.

Today was day 16 of my super diet and personal trainer.  Every muscle in my body hurts.  Today he worked us so hard that I threw up.  Have you ever tried running with 10 lb boobs?  Seriously!  Sometimes I come home and beg Roger to just hold them up for me for 1 minute.  My trainer has no sympathy.  And, today was my first weigh-in.  I lost 9 lbs.

And finally, I came home tonight to find my husband bought a tattoo gun AND gave himself a tattoo.  He's actually offended that I won't let him practice on me.


Oh wait.... one more thing.  The IRS sucks.  I WANT MY TAX RETURN!!!!!!!

OHHHHHH, ohhhhhh, oohhhhh, and one more last, last thing.  We are winning the lottery tonight.  I just know it.  The guy at the store promised me it was the winning ticket!!!!

Peace outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment