Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The "I Wants"

Recently, I've had a bad case of the "I wants".  Here's a few things on my list.

I want:
  • a house with hardwood floors, a porch, a fire place and a pool.
  • an all white bull terrier puppy.
  • a good pair of running shoes.
  • a seamstress to sew about ten basic garments to create a new wardrobe.
  • a comfortable, feminine, classy pair of work shoes.
  • a stylish hair cut and color.
  • a new leather sectional couch.
  • to win the lottery  (why not dream big?!?)
  • a chin lift.
  • to go to Ireland for my 40th birthday in December.
That's it.  Not much, right?  So I keep trying to convince myself that the universe will provide these things to me, but it's not working.  Kind of like trying to will the universe to persuade the IRS to give me my stinking tax refund..... Sigh.

I will have one of these things by the end of next week.  I've already decided. :)

Here's a song.  Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment